|Thoughts for Today.||You cannot take off from the ground simply by running and jumping - you need wings". (Source: Unknown))
|Dajuroka connects information with people integrating the knowledge of humanity within the holistic web.||Management will recognise the need for education and retraining when they realise that people are an asset and not an expense. |
Source: William Scherkenbach
A Daily You Tube Hit
More videos at Videos
- Regina Spektor - The new awesome!
A Daily Blog List
More blogs at Blogging
- Ars Technica
- Gizmodo (Australia)
- Popular Science
- Boing Boing
- James McQuivey' Blog
Today's Featured Music Videos
Muse are an English alternative rock band from Teignmouth, Devon. Since their inception in 1994, the band has comprised Matthew Bellamy (lead vocals, guitars, piano, keyboards, keytar), Christopher Wolstenholme (bass, backing vocals, keyboards, guitars, harmonica), and Dominic Howard (drums, percussion, synthesizers, backing vocals, sampling). After the release of the album Black Holes and Revelations, Morgan Nicholls (keyboards, percussion, bass guitar) has performed live with the band. Muse are known for their energetic and extravagant live performances, and their idea of perfectionism on stage, having played over 950 gigs in 47 countries and their fusion of many music genres, including progressive rock, alternative rock, classical music, heavy metal, and electronica with recurring themes of revolution.
Muse have released five studio albums: Showbiz (1999), Origin of Symmetry (2001), Absolution (2003), Black Holes and Revelations (2006), and The Resistance (2009). The band have also issued three live albums, HAARP (2008), Absolution Tour (2005), and a compilation of B-sides, Hullabaloo Soundtrack (2002).
Today's Book Recommendations
- Go To Previous Book Choices
Today's Computer Game Recommendations
Today's Music Recommendations
- Go To Previous Music Choices
Curious podcast of some very dedicated listeners. Well spotted!
Zimply Blog New Entries
Extension:RSS -- Error: "http://zimply.org/?feed=rss2" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. There are no allowed feed URLs in the whitelist.
- Directory - News - Books - Gaming - People - Health - History - Info Mgt - Travel - The Sciences - Society and Lifestyle - References
- The material on this page is © copyright 2006 to David Evans or is the copyright of the referenced or cited author and is not in the public domain. Information may be linked to from other sites but not reproduced in either book or web page without express permission of David Evans and Dajuroka® Industries. Please notify the Webmaster of any inactive or inappropriate links as well as incorrectly referenced information from other sources. Send mail to Webmaster at dajuroka.com with questions or comments about this web site. Copyright © 2000 Dajuroka® Industries; BN17215160